Welcome to Jaxson's blog.
I am mom and helping Jax out with his big idea. What started out as a way for Jax to learn the proper way of writing a letter, has turned into something that I am still trying to wrap my brain around. The kid is such a great kid and I am so honored that I am his mom.
Here is a glimpse of our brainstorming
* Teach the kids the proper way to correspond by mail.
* Learn about one another and where they are from.
* Broaden Jaxson's horizons and become excited about the world outside his own back yard.
* Give kudos to the postmen and women and celebrate what the USPS has given us over the years.
Jax's BIG ideas
* Make new friends all over the world.
* Together send cards to kids who are sick.
* Collect postcards and stamps.
* Together send letters of thanks to soldiers fighting the war for us.
* Get fun mail and share comics with other kids.
* Share the fun it is to get mail.
* Celebrate birthdays and holidays together by mail.
Soooo there's what we have. It's a process and I think I am going to let it happen as it happens. It's his thing and I am here to help organize and guide him as he needs me. He's so excited to finally get this going is actually trying to talk me into getting a Post Office Box just for him. Hmmm we shall see. ;o)
Thanks for joining us and I look forward to see what the amazing kids who join in do.
If you would like to join in on the fun, shoot us an email at email@example.com
Tell us your child's name and age and address and we will add you to the mailing list!