Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Firsts



I got a letter from my 2nd cousins wife. That sounds funny to me. She sent me a very nice letter and I am working on returning one to her. I loved the stamp she used. Part of the money she paid for her stamp went to Animal Shelters. I thought that was cool. Thank you TJ for my first letter and look for one from me soon.


Another first I got was stamp donations! My Aunt Stephanie and my mom were the first to hand me these cool stamps.






I like these because I think they are funny and I like comics. Thank you Aunt Stephanie and Mom!

{MOMS TURN}

Thanks for the continued support. We sent out a handful of letters last week and are preparing to send out some more in the next few days. I was tickled when Jax got his first letter and TJ thank you for the kind words. We are very proud of this fella and I have no words for the inspiration he has given to you and others. He's an amazing guy and it's a true joy to be his mom and watch him grow.

{A LINE}

"...your letters will bring a smile to someone's face, and keep a postal worker employed."

POWERFUL! And something we all can do.

And we are off..... to tackle the list of letters to send.

Jax & Mom

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! You're doing a great job and I'm so proud of you! :) I will keep the stamps coming.

    ReplyDelete